Backstory: This was previously posted on my other blog which I have deleted... enjoy the belated news! ~ P.S. here's the accompanying post
This post hopefully will lead us to be inspired to Rise up and Stand. The main news headline for today is actually from the Netherlands. I can’t help but cheer every time I hear this story. In response to the WEF and Dutch Government gas emissions, the farmers have been protesting the decisions which would destroy their livelihoods and affect food distributions. Although nitrogen pollution causes a danger to rare habitats, cow manure and diesel tractors are not the only sources that contribute to this problem. My big question, though, is why did they all of a sudden start to worry about it just this past December1? According to several news sources2 (biased and unbiased), Bill Gates recently just invested in the large food retail business called PICNIC. When did it occur? September 2021! As one website states, the PICNIC is so intertwined with the government, that whenever you buy from PICNIC you are purchasing from the Prime Minister himself2. What’s more interesting, was the reason why Bill Gates invested, and how it relates to what he said about beef.
So what’s Bill Gate’s beef?
Hopefully, that’s not too cheesy to distract you from the point. Here’s a fun fact:
Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Aid Sigrid Kaag met with Bill Gates, co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation during the 2018 World Bank Spring Meetings in Washington DC. Bill Gates expressed his appreciation that the Dutch development budget is ‘going back in the right direction’. Both share the vision that the private sector can provide a key contribution to achieving Sustainable Development Goals. Further cooperation was discussed, such as in the areas of agriculture and health care.2
In recent years Gates has been interested in synthetic beef and supercows. That is why in January 2018, Gates invested in a vaccine company that does genetic research on cows3. Not only this, but he also states that all countries should switch to synthetic beef3. That’s why he is buying up all the farm land4. It’s called Sustainable Development5. One of the biggest steps for SD is regionalization. In other words, concentrate the people in cities so the government can own all the rural areas.
What about the Dutch?
The Dutch farmers are fed up. In fact, I’ll let them tell you6…
It’s not just cows either. For the past several months in the USA7 alone, cattle and birds are being slaughtered, killed, or burned alive. Employees are being sent elsewhere as their factory crashes and burns. Our country is going downhill. It starts with agenda 21. The Sustainable Development plan is for the USA too.
Here are the sources for you to dig and find your state or country…
- 1 https://www.fairr.org/article/the-dutch-nitrogen-crisis/
As a continuation of my last post, I’d like to explain how the Dutch cows and Sustainable Development personally affects the USA. First and foremost is the connection with the cows and Sustainable Development. As the quote from Part I stated:
Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Aid Sigrid Kaag met with Bill Gates, co-chairman of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation during the 2018 World Bank Spring Meetings in Washington DC. Bill Gates expressed his appreciation that the Dutch development budget is ‘going back in the right direction’. Both share the vision that the private sector can provide a key contribution to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Further cooperation was discussed, such as in the areas of agriculture and health care.1
The cows were in connection with Sustainable Development. How? As stated2 by the UN itself, the 17 goals of SD alone are the following:
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-Being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
(Really quick, when I am simplifying it I am nowhere making fun of a country that doesn’t have these needs like America, rather I am poking fun at the “leaders” who say this but don’t EVER fix the problem.)
- Eliminate poverty by killing them. If this wasn’t true then why are they injecting3 Africans with vaccines that prevent reproduction. Not only this but the Gates Foundation is known for its work in the realm of depopulation.
- Sustainable Agriculture… Did you see that little input? Those aren’t even my words! You heard it right… the UN, WEF, and Bill Gates want Sustainable Development which means GMO foods. Are those even healthy? The almighty UN says so…
- Oh and guess what they blame it on… COVID! They want more vaccines. Don’t believe me?! Look at the picture /\
- This one they blame on the lockdowns, the amount(or lack of an amount) of children in pre-primary learning, and (oh and get this) the lack of basic infrastructure.
- This one discusses a TRUE and very significant problem – child marriages
- Oh! This is why they are putting harmful fluoride4 down your water filtration plant drains.
- Oh! this is why the pipeline was closed, why the Dutch farmers are being attacked, why the US president is shipping HIS NATION’S OIL OUT OF OUR USAGE
- Oh! they blame this on the pandemic and the lockdowns… yet weren’t they the ones saying WE HAVE TO LOCKDOWN? Yet Switzerland was just fine and they never did… look at the data5 yourself from almighty WHO.
- Another COVID blame! Oh and they are wanting to destroy rural country with the lack of good access… isn’t that why we are rural??? Oh and one more… robots are gonna take your job
- Oh! and this goes just swell with the other WEF agenda6… “A billion people will be displaced by climate change.” Do you remember that WEF video that said you’ll own nothing and be happy? It’s been taken from Youtube
- 2 https://sdgs.un.org/goals
- 3 https://rumble.com/v184bw8-infertility-a-diabolical-agenda-2022-wakefield-kennedy-chd-documentary.html
- 4 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5651468/
- 5 https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/ch
- 6 https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/11/03/watch-2016-video-world-economic-forums-utopian-great-reset-vision-of-2030-youll-own-nothing-and-youll-be-happy-whatever-you-want-youll-rent-itll-be-delivered-by-drone-meat/
This final post of this “series” will reveal why I chose my title. With all the information I have been presenting in the previous sections, I hope you have a little understanding of the importance to the nation and the end times. The end is not coming with rainbows, it’s coming with devastation and famines. As a Christian, I hear others say that they can’t wait for Jesus to come back for us. Revelation tells us that there is going to be a false peace and a false Christ. So with all the Sustainable Development going on, it sounds great but is it really going to not cost precious lives. The organizers of the WEF and the UN are philosophical descendants of Marxism. (Perhaps a later post, for now, do personal research)
I have heard countless times when I see the EU using their countries as guinea pigs that America is next. If you don’t believe me, believe their testimonies…
Or read1 another testimony from a young lady from behind the Iron Curtain…
Or read2 how America is becoming communist and/or has become.
Or watch3 What Christians from Communist countries say about the US today…
Take the following advice from New Zealander Trevor Loudon. Face Reality. Stop All Violent Rhetoric. Close the Republican Primaries Immediately. Organize a Compact of Free States. Republic Review. Form a Multi-State ‘America First’ Popular Alliance. Boycott/Buycott Bigtime. Remove Malign Foreign Influence at State Level. Please read his explanations for each of these! He is a beloved and highly respected researcher.
One last thing before the credits. Please finish your reading with the poem which inspired it all.